Technical Support Summary/Objective :
The Technical Support agent’s primary responsibilities are providing effective customer service/tech support for all customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
Technical Support Positions has Flexible Scheduling ( Set your own)
– Minimum of 15 hours per week, up to 40+ depending on the client
– Please note it may require weekend availability (either Saturday AND/OR Sunday)
Technical Support Primary Job Function
– Provides timely and accurate information customer
– Provides requested material via email, fax, or mail
– Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
– Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls with efficiency and courtesy
– Identify customers’ needs; clarify their information; research their issues; they provide solutions and/or alternatives to solve their problems
– Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
– Seize opportunities to upsell products when the client requests
– Meet or exceed personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
– Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
Technical Support Requirements
– Must be customer/client focus.
– Must have excellent problem solving/analysis skills.
– Exceptional time management skills.
– Excellent communication skills
– Must have a stable work history
– A minimum of 6 months of customer service experience, preferred but not required
– Proficiency in Windows 7, 8 and/10
– Per the client’s request, the ability to pass a criminal background investigation and a drug screen, (when applicable)
– Must be punctual and continuous attendance is MANDATORY
– High school diploma or GED
– Excellent communication and listening skills
– Call center experience is preferred, but not required
We are currently searching for agents from anywhere in the continental United States except for the following states:
• New York